HexagonFab is a recent spin-off company from the University of Cambridge. Our mission is the development of next-generation sensors for rapid point of care testing.
Based at our labs in Cambridge, UK, you will be involved in the development of a novel nanomaterial-based immunoassay for the detection of pathogens at the point of care.
- Optimization of the surface functionalization of the nanomaterial
- Performing experiments to investigate processes for the immobilization of antibodies using linker molecules and methods for reducing non-specific binding
- On a day to day basis, you will work closely with researchers in an interdisciplinary team including engineers, chemists and clinicians
- MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive
- Previous experience with surface functionalization and immunoassays is welcome
What we offer
- Change how medical diagnostics and food safety works today
- Cutting-edge research, cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary
- Most important off all, great colleagues and amazing work atmosphere
Interested? Questions? How to apply?
Send us a short e-mail at email@example.com
We will get back to you with details