HexagonFab is a young spin-off company from the University of Cambridge. Our mission is the development of next-generation sensors for rapid point of care testing. The core of our technology is a novel nanomaterial-based platform that allows near real-time detection of antibody/antigen binding.
Based at our labs in Cambridge, UK, you will be involved in the optimization of the functionalization of the sensor surface.
- Development of immunoassays for protein detection
- Optimization of the surface chemistry including processes for immobilization of antibodies and improvement of surface passivation protocols.
- On a day to day basis, you will work closely with researchers in an interdisciplinary team including engineers, chemists and clinicians.
- MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive
- Previous experience with development and verification of immunoassays such as ELISA.
What we offer
- Young, dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Be part of a step-change in medical diagnostics and food safety
- Working on a cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary
- Most important off all, join a great team!
Interested? Questions? How to apply?
Send us your CV with a short e-mail outlining your motivation to email@example.com